Here at Next Scene Films we strongly believe businesses & people in general worldwide should help protect this amazing planet that we live on and share with animals. To find out how we do this as a company please read below:
Since April 2016 we have chosen to support The Born Free Foundation by donating 5% of our yearly profits to them each year. The Born Free Foundation is an international wildlife charity working throughout the world to stop individual wild animal suffering and protect threatened species in the wild. To find out more about them please visit their website www.bornfree.org.uk. So far we have donated £261.75.
Planting a Tree
Since April 2017 for every booking that we receive whether it be a wedding booking, a corporate project or an entry in to our new short film / script contest we purchase a donation with the Worldland Trust who then plant a tree in either Brazil, Ecuador or Kenya. Trees are important to the protection of our planet and to help animals in their natural habitats.
To help plant trees via the Worldland Trust please visit their website at www.worldlandtrust.org.
To find out more information on this click here.
So far we have planted 33 trees.
Here at Next Scene Films we strongly believe in caring for the environment & whilst we work we limit our impact upon it. Whether it will be recycling any paper we print (we keep printing to a minimum anyway) or recycling of old DVD discs and electronic equipment. We keep the use of electrical items to a minimum where possible. When traveling we will advise to share cars with clients if both heading to the same location to save on fuel and both companies carbon footprint. It is very important that companies across the world take responsibility for the impact they have on the environment.
We commit to always following these strict planet protecting values:
- We are always committed to evaluating our impact on the environment to make it the least we possibly can.
- We will always recycle where possible.
- We review our impact on to the environment for every project we take on and act accordingly with clients.
- When buying new equipment we will consider the impact it will make on the environment and buy accordingly.
- When updating equipment we always dispose of old equipment in the best possible way.
- Any partnerships we create with other companies – they must share our view on the environment.
- We are always willing to listen to companies who share our passion with the environment.
- When travelling to a location we take the least negative impactful possible way.
- All paperwork (including invoices & contracts) we limit to just email.
Our wedding products are made with environmentally friendly wood. With each package the happy couple receive a USB stick in a personalised wooden box as well as their DVD also in a personalised wooden box.
Since April 2018 instead of using plastic wallets to send out firs edit DVD’s we now give the couple the option of electronic files or a DVD in a recycled cardboard wallet.
In accordance to our environmental policy we use a green energy supplier, currently Bulb Energy.